Michael E. Byczek, Attorney at Law
Registration with the USPTO:
- Full representation
- Assistance to submit an application on your own behalf
- USPTO Search of registered trademarks in the U.S.
- Foreign search of registered trademarks
- Internet Search for unregistered claims to a trademark (i.e. small business website)
- List of all domain name extensions for a particular word or phrase
- Business Names (i.e. corporate filings and directories)
- State trademark databases
Renewals and Statement of Use: Submit forms to the USPTO on your behalf or assistance to complete on your own.
Infringement Search: An Internet search to determine whether other companies are using your trademark (i.e. websites and social media). For instance, I have performed analysis of social media feeds, including Python API code for Twitter and Tumblr, for infringement detection and insight into consumer sentiment regarding trademark activity.
All legal services are available only to Illinois residents and businesses.
Available Legal Services
The Law Office of Michael E. Byczek
Full Site: www.byczeklaw.com
Copyright © 2019. Michael E. Byczek. All Rights Reserved.